At Hex Trust, we’re building trust In the digital ecosystem and we’d like you to help us deliver on that promise. Providing enterprise-grade custody services like ours requires an unwavering commitment to security and an understanding of the importance of maintaining a secure infrastructure. We’re a small, but growing group looking for an engineer able to help put the right tools and processes in place and help take our business to the next level!
- DevOps support for developers
- Installation and maintenance of Blockchains and internal systems
- Container Orchestration (k8s, local)
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Linux (preferable Debian/Ubuntu based distributions)
- You love the console and are not afraid to read man pages
- Basic networking knowledge (DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Able to communicate in English
- Self-motivated, willing to learn
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred, but we welcome fresh graduates with good IT knowledge to also apply
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.