Each day at around 10 AM, the Development Team at Hex Trust stands up and discusses today’s objectives, their roadmap progress, and any delivery issues they might be facing. We need a Senior Engineer and Team Leader to take charge of this process and be a champion for product delivery. The problems we’re tackling here at Hex Trust are complex and to deliver, it’s going to take a unique approach, a growth oriented mindset, and the ability to coach and motivate a team of various experience levels to deliver.
- Security: You have experience building secure systems.
- Blockchain: You are familiar with the inner workings of at least one blockchain platform or protocol.
- Leadership: You need to be a motivating leader able to motivate a team to deliver.
- A Computer Science degree is a must.
- You have 5-7 years of experience working with different languages in different environments.
- You love blockchain application development and are comfortable working with Wallets, DApps, and Smart Contracts and understand how to deliver them.
- You’re comfortable to be a consultative leader, able to mentor your team to build and deliver a better product.
- You understand how to build longer-term roadmap and sprinting towards it.
- You’re able to move between independent work and collaborative cross-functional conversations easily.
- You’ve never been satisfied with the status quo and can prove it with example code you’ve written that solves real problems.
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.