We are currently seeking for an Operations Associate to execute blockchain and cryptocurrency related day to day tasks involving Wallets, DApps and Crypto Trading applications. You will be working closely with our key stakeholders. Ideal candidates will have 2 or more years of professional experience gained from the financial industry.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager to support day to day operations including execution of transactions and the generation of reports and statements.
- Identify areas of enhancement within the company.
- Assisting with client on boarding activities.
- Ensuring the efficiency of company processes.
- Partner with key stakeholders front to back in order to drive and define best practices, continuous improvement of processes.
- 2 years or above experience in operations gained preferably gained from the crypto/ blockchain industry or the financial industry.
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Knowledge in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading and security.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work independently in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.