In Hex, we are rapid growing and seeking suitable candidate to support the company in the financial area, who will be responsible for the budget planning, supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Here’s how your duties will be included, but not limited to :
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
Here are the qualification and requirements we need to fit in this position :
- A degree in Accountancy / Finance / Economics / Business Studies / Management is necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial field will be required
- An analytical mind, a keen eye for details and desire to probe further into data
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness and ability to stick to time constraints
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English when dealing with multi-national team
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.