To give you more context, here is a list of some of the day-to-day things you’ll be helping with:
- Administrative support. You’ll be responsible for bookkeeping, coordinate meetings, helping with data entry, and ensuring all our documentation and filing is efficiently organized.
- Secretarial support. Provide a full range of secretarial support to our managers. This includes, but certainly isn’t limited to preparing material and presentations, managing calendars, arranging travel (local and regional), and coordinating virtual meeting logistics and setup.
- Office support. You’ll also be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office. Ordering food (we have lots of free snacks!), managing supplies, and dealing with vendors for everything from printing to maintenance.
We’re very open to candidates from a wide range of backgrounds. But, here are a few things we think are important to consider:
- Prior experience as an office assistant or executive assistant.
- You’re adaptive and flexible. You’ll be doing a wide range of things to help keep the office running smoothly.
- A strong attention to detail is a must in this role and prior experience as an office assistant or executive assistant will definitely help.
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and prioritize your daily workload.
- Good planning, coordination, and execution skills with an emphasis on punctuality and deadlines.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in both English and Cantonese when dealing with multi-national team as well as local vendors and suppliers.