Hex is a rapidly growing company that seeks a suitable candidate to support the management team with the general administrative tasks associated with running the office. The mandate of the role is to maximize managers’ time and the ideal candidate would need to be an organized, proactive assistant who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial support to managers, including but not limited to, calendar management, arranging travel (local and regional), meeting coordination through virtual platforms
- Responsible for managing the day-today administrative needs of the office, for example managing supplies, dealing with vendors for everything from printing to maintenance, and ordering food – we have lots of free snacks!
- Follow up regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and in line with agreements
- Take minutes and accurately enter data
- Help establish and operate an efficient documentation and filing system
- Prior experience as an office assistant or executive assistant.
- Highly adaptive to new office tools, including Apple and G Suite operating environments
- Strong analytical ability
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English; Cantonese will be also necessary when dealing with local vendors and suppliers
- Must be detail-oriented, taking pride in the quality and accuracy of work they produce
- Commercial and business awareness and ability to stick to time constraints
- Able to work independently in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Adaptive and flexible in doing a wide range of things to help keep the office running smoothly, and ready to jump in to help wherever it’s needed
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and prioritize your daily workload
- Good planning, coordination, and execution skills with an emphasis on punctuality and deadlines