We are seeking suitable candidates with C++ development background to lead the development of EOS Smart Contracts and blockchain related infrastructure projects such as blockchain nodes and wallets.
- Design and development of Smart Contracts in C++ for EOS and other blockchain platforms.
- Enhancements and development of open source blockchain nodes such as Bitcoin Core, EOS Nodeos.
- Development of wallets and implementation of cryptographic protocols using industry standard crypto frameworks such as openssl and GPG.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years’ experience in C++ development, including C++14, STL, Boost.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams members.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work independently in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Solidity smart contract development (desirable)
- Go Language (desirable)
- MCU platforms firmware development (desirable)
- Interest in Cryptography and Computer Security (desirable)
Hex Trust is a leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a modern custody solution for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem. ZeroKey(TM), a proprietary technology, enables seamless transacting on multiple blockchains allowing clients to adhere to internal processes and wider marketplace regulations. As a TCSP licensed trustee services provider through HEXTR, Hex Trust offers a truly end-to-end digital asset servicing solution. Visit hextrust.com to learn more.